Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's official!!!

2008 has begun. First day back at work and I turned in my letter of resignation. I decided to be nice and give a 3.5 week notice.

My last day of work will be Jan 25th. Then on Jan 29th, I will be flying into Panama City, Panama. I'll work my way up to Manuel Antonio for a wedding in mid Feb, and will meet Sean there. We'll travel around for a few weeks together. I'll stick around Central America till mid April. Yup, I said mid April.

Wow, that's such a long time, Marisa...you may be thinking. But I decided to do a longer trip because when I come back, I will be starting my own business. I'll be more dedicated to it, so will be taking shorter stints of travel in the future.

Bring on the surf!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger youngandwithit said...

Hooray! Congrats all the way around. What a nice way to start the new year.

5:17 AM  
Blogger textile_fetish said...

Wow! You rock. But you knew that already.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations! Have a great trip.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home