Saturday, December 22, 2007

This is one of those days...

...when I feel like bashing my head in the wall. Yup, cedar fever has officially hit me.

For those of you not familiar with cedar fever, it's about the most awful allergy anyone could have. And it's one of my worst allergens. But of course I live amongst the cedar trees. Yeah, it sucks...

For a little over a year now, I have been on allergy shots. Three shots 2x a week for a long time, then once a week, and now am down to 3 shots every other week. Allergy shots suck, but I thought I would give them a try given that I have some of the worst allergies on earth. Cedar season would be the test to as if the shots actually worked.

My thoughts...um..I feel like shit...they're not working...

What to do. Hmmm...every year I go through the same thing. Cedar fever. I want to move. But can't really do that because my husband has a great job. So moving is out of the question. Suffer. Yeah, every year I suffer.

This year, I cannot escape too much. We'll be off to Phoenix until New Years, so that'll help. I won't get the full blown sinus infection until 2008. A short reprieve.

Subsequent years...I think I'm just going to have to exile myself somewhere from the time between mid December to early February. But I can't do it this year..work becons. I'll be miserable...fuck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home