Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My 15 minutes of fame..coming to television near you!!

So I just found out that the second (new) season of Uncommon Threads is starting on the HGTV channel. I looks like they've started as of yesterday. And if all the shows go in order...I'm guessing that I may be on the following days...

- Jan 15th - DUCT 210 - Mad About Aprons

- Jan 24th - DUCT 217 - Crafty Helpers

- Mar 6th -DUCT 246 - Old Cover New Tricks

Well, once I actually know for sure, I'll post another blog. But it's kind of exciting, kind of nervewracking. I feel like I'm going to look like a total tool on TV...every one else was about a foot or more taller than me ;) But hey..who cares..I got a free trip out to Burbank plus wracked up a few frequent flier miles as well. It was a great experience overall. But now I have to watch myself..lol!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jonathan said...

I know a celebrity! That's really cool. We'll be back in the US in 2 weeks and we'll try and catch you.

Congrat, J & S

2:31 AM  
Blogger textile_fetish said...

MLK day will be the first show, if all goes as planned. Won't that be cool? I'm hoping everybody with the day off will tune in. At least all the people I've told. Are you going to record it?

6:08 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

I've already got my Tivo set up for the season! Can't wait to see it!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home