Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm going to be on TV -- tune into HGTV - Jan 15 and Jan 24!

That's right, two of the three shows that we filmed in Burbank last August are finally airing! See me in my full dorkitude on the new season of Uncommon Threads a sewing and needlecraft show on HGTV (old season is airing on DIY network). Set your VCRs, DVRs, TiVos, or whatever you may have!

We'll be sewing up some aprons and crafty goods. See me model an apron and a craft bucket! haha..it's okay to laugh, cause I'll probably laugh at myself, too! =D

DETAILS:

Channel: HGTV

Dates: Jan 15; Jan 24

Shows: Mad About Aprons (DUCT-210); Crafty Helpers (DUCT-217)

Time: Pacific and Eastern - 11:30am

Mountian - 9:30 am

Central - 10:30am




Me, Jennifer, Caro (photo by Jennifer)



At work on the set (photo from Caro)



Make up was for the TV...hope I don't look too scary! (Photo by Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home