Sunday, November 19, 2006

Forced diet

Well, I've been battling something evil inside me lately...first it was a sinus infection turned bad...to a fever, then a constant 'run' to the toilet yesterday...no fun. It started out as mere congestion on Monday, sinus infection Tuesday. I haven't really eaten much Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and today...Wicked fever of 101.1 Thursday, broke during the night. Starting to get over it, but still pretty out of it. Have cancelled 3 of my weekend events..boo. Lost about 6 pounds in the whole event of it all...

I know, my thoughts aren't cohesive right now. All blurry inside my head. But I'm finally going to get out of the house today and check out the East Austin Studio Tours...just gotta get out...breathe the fresh air, it's nice out today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home