Monday, October 30, 2006

More doctors to add to the list...

This weekend, I found a questionnaire my doctor had given me and a referral to an allergist.  I decided..damn it, I'm sick of this...so I filled it out last night.

I dropped by the allergist during my lunch break to drop it off.  I was expecting to have to wait a month..or even next year to get an appointment..you know how doctors are ;)  But I got lucky this time around.  I go in for an evaluation tomorrow morning.  It'll just be a medical history type thing.  The actual allergy testing will be a two hour appointment..hopefully they'll be able to get me in soon.

The thought of doing the testing scares the shit out of me...I'll admit it..check out these pictures from the web...





You get it...doesn't look like fun...

But anyways, I figure it's about time I do this.  Since I'm in no position to move to the coast or an island...well...I'm stuck here in the meantime.  I think I pulled my lower right back muscle today from sneezing...so yeah..allergy test it is...

1 Comments:

Blogger textile_fetish said...

Those pictures are making ME itch!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home