Thursday, October 19, 2006

Because every girl deserves a pearl necklace ;)

I am well known for my double entendres...

Well anyways, I decided to splurge a bit today and buy myself a pearl necklace..amongst a few other things. The pearls are 10-11mm freshwater pearls, a little of a variety of colors -- white, very pale salmon, pink, purplish pink. They are gorgeous! Now I just have to string them up together. They feel really good. And well, they're the nicest pearls I have. I was going to buy a cheapie white pearl strand, but these caught my eye...so I splurged.

It didn't stop there, though. I ended up getting a silver loose freshwater pearl, a pink teardrop shaped freshwater pearl, a purple sapphire, multi-colored sapphire briolettes, color change garnets (blue/green to reddish/purple), and an assortment of facetted and cabbed bullets. Fun stuff, so addictive!

1 Comments:

Blogger textile_fetish said...

I can't get past your pervy first line!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home