Thursday, October 26, 2006

Baby stuff

No no no, I'm not having one!!!  But one of my friends is having a baby in late Nov, and I have a shower to attend...so I decided to make a portable changing pad.  Turned out cute.  No pattern, just ad libbed the project.  Now from a practicality standpoint, I hope it works.  I don't know a dern thing about babies...but this thing is nice and fuzzy and soft...here are the pics...




Ideas and tools of the trade



Finished product -- a bit off center, but oh well.  Good use of scrap fabrics



I quilted the pad, and turned out to have a fun pattern on the fuzzy side!



All tied up and ready to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger textile_fetish said...

Look perfect! All that matters is that the baby's tush fits on it and that it can easily fold up/roll up to fit into a diaper bag. I think that was a thoughtful gift.

11:06 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

thanks! I think I'm beginning to enjoy the smaller patchworked things!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home