Thursday, March 30, 2006

help!

Hi, my name is Marisa and I am a Sierra Trading Post addict!!!

Since I started buying gear from them last year for my Tanzania trip, I have been completely addicted. Surfing the site every once in a while, finding good deals...and have never been let down. I got a package today with my latest buys, and immediately..I'm wearing capris and a Patagonia tank top that I just got in the mail...for climbing tonight. Oh, so comfortable!

Oh, and not to forget...I got a pair of Doc Martin sandals for about $8. I mean, can't beat that. Sure they look a bit funny with my chicken ankles...but I could care less. They're damn comfy.

I used to be an REI-Outlet addict...well, some things there are too expensive...then I found Campmor and Sierra Trading Post, and I have to say that Sierra Trading Post has some of the best deals on sports/outdoor gear that I've seen out there!!!

well, at least it's an affordable addiction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home