Wednesday, March 22, 2006

birthday fun, con't

Last night, Sean brought me sunflowers, cake, and cooked for me. 



It was a low key bday, but I loved it.  What can I say, I'm pretty low maintenance.


For dinner, he grilled asparagus, grilled stuffed salmon, and made white and wild rice.



We ate it while watching Napolean Dynomite.  We'd already seen it before, but it was something on the shelf we had, and well...why not? :)


For desert, he got me a cake from Cold Stone Creamery (I love ice cream cakes!) - Peanut Butter Playground -- Devil's Food Cake, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cups and fudge ganache...can you say..yummmmmy!?!



The dogs passed out, which was good.  Except for Bonnie, who quite enjoyed watching Napolean Dynomite...



I started falling asleep during the movie.  So after it was done, I called it a night and crashed hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home