Wednesday, January 25, 2006

~ I'm falling...down Kilimanjaro ~

Gotta love it when someone captures your finer moments...of course, I can make fun of myself.  Here's a series of pictures my boyfriend took of me when I fell down on Kilimanjaro.  He's lucky I was laughing about it :p



Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up...



No broken bones, I'm okay.




Back on my feet.


It was actually funny...on the 7th day on the mountain (the last day, descending quite a bit), I fell on the trail (rocks slipped under my feet).  I yelled an "oh fuck!" stayed on the ground for a while as my legs and trekking poles were completely splayed out.  At first, Sean thought I was hurt, but then I bursted out laughing...and out came the camera...


Oh, and that wasn't the only time I fell on the mountain.  Just the only time it was a Kodak moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home