Saturday, January 28, 2006

Afro girl is born?

Sarah had invited me to join her at Skate World because her friend was DJ'ing last night, starting at 11pm.  We devised a plan to dress up...one of those occasions...why not?  So I broke out the afro I wore for Halloween and silver shiny pants that I haven't worn in over 5 years (you know, gotta keep them for special occassions like this...).


Sean and I met Sarah, Stephanie, Michael, and Miles up at Skate World.  At first, it was one of those moments...I need to be drunk to start out (being dressed up and whatnot).  At first, I felt silly, but then I was like, screw it, I like dressing up and well, like the attention too.  :p  I got a lot of looks at first (another, I need to be drunk for this moment type of thing...).


We strapped on our old school style 4 wheel skates on.  I don't think I've done since 5th grade...so I was wobbly to start, but got the hang of it.  Everyone loved my costume.  I got so many complements from girls and guys, and even had 2 girls that wanted to slap my ass...well, I let em.  It's all in good fun.  I met one guy, Nick, from Seattle, who said that when he knew he was going to the skating rink, he wanted to see girls with afros and shiny pants...lol...so I made his night, I guess.  Two people asked if my afro was real...good to know I can pull it off!


Anyways, we had so much fun last night.  May have to do it again one day.  And maybe wear the afro and some funky clothes and create my alter ego, afro girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home