Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yoga poses

Finally posting these pics, from the same day of the casting pics..duh, same clothes.

Anyways, here are some of the things I've learned from yoga. Crazy moves. I can't hold them for long, but they're fun to practice...


Tripod into a headstand Posted by Picasa


Headstand Posted by Picasa


I don't know what this pose is called -- balancing on my hands, knees resting on back of arms, feet in the air Posted by Picasa


Handstand attempt Posted by Picasa


Another funky pose -- balancing on my hands, right knee and hips on elbows, feet off ground Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger lys said...

The 3rd pic is of bakasana, crane pose. I'm familiar with that one because it's part of the ashtanga primary series. Plus, it's a cool party trick. I'm sure I have a picture of the last pose in one of my yoga books, but I'm just too lazy to go look it up. :)

Hmm, reminds me, it's been a long time since I've been to ashtanga...

11:40 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

Ahh..my yoga teacher sometimes mentions astanga and other forms of yoga..but I have no idea of that stuff. I just do what she tells us to do! :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home