Sunday, October 09, 2005

Welcome to the twilight zone...

So a few days ago, I get an email from my ex-boyfriend, an amicable email saying that he found me on a travel website b/c he was looking up hostels in Germany. Off course, that site had to be BootsnAll because that's the only one I'm on.

Anyways, he says he lives in Leander, and I'm like..no shit..long story short, I end up finding out he lives 4 streets (now these are not big streets, just neighborhood cul-de-sacs) south of me. How crazy is that!?!? We've lived in the same neighborhood for 2.5 yrs (Sean and I have been there for 3.5 yrs) and never had a chance encounter. That's just bizarre. I think I've got better chances of being struck by lightening or of winning the lottery!

But anyways, it's all good. We're both in shock, it's just so bizarre. Twilight zone-esque, I swear!

2 Comments:

Blogger CU said...

who? tim?

9:21 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

No, Will -- a guy I dated for almost 2 years when I was in college. Did you ever meet him? I can't even remember! Haven't heard a peep from Tim in oh..9 years! Who knows what he's up to.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home