Monday, October 31, 2005

Fuera Bush

I was browsing the articles of CNN online and came across this one about the Summit of Americas being held in Mar del Plata, Argentina.

Argentines hate Bush, that's for sure. On a train from Buenos Aires to Tigre, I saw a stencilled graffiti that had a picture of Bush, and beneath it was "International Terrorist".

I'm curious as to what chaos will be created by people protesting Bush or the Summit. I've learned first hand that South Americans love to protest. Heck, it's the way things are done.

Here's an image of a graffiti mural from Resistencia, a small, tranquil town in the Chaco province in Argentina. I came across this mural back in August of this year. Note the woman holding the bandera saying "Fuera Bush de Argentina".

2 Comments:

Blogger AK47 said...

Hi M,

It's been a long time.

Nice blog.

Andy

1:53 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

Thanks Andy!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home