Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bandana-riffic!

So one day, I posted a thread on BootsnAll about Making your own gear. In the thread, one of the users encouraged me to post pictures of my bandanas, so I did. From that post, I got a customer..yay! One guy who saw the post decided to order 7 bandanas for his wife, who works at a cheese shop. You know, bandanas in the store are really boring, cowboy print and blah! Mine are fun and funky :) Everything went well, and they seemed pretty pleased. Yay!

Today, I got an email from a co-worker of my first customer. She said that she's been admiring her co-workers bandanas (cool stuff, I tell you). So she's thinking of putting in an order for 3 bandanas. Yay me!

Interested??
Here is a link to the fabric swatches I have available.

Email me for more details, if you're interested :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home