Sunday, September 25, 2005

Heat wave, part 2

Record breaking heat. It ended up to be 108 today. Yes, 108!!! It's officially Fall, and it's freakin' 108 degrees out! It was the hottest day of the year so far.

And what's this about global warming not existing?!?!?!

Sean and I went to the rock gym down south, the walk from the car to the door, a mere 20 feet? was scorching. Later, we went to Barton Creek Mall. The walk from the car to the mall entrance was unbearable. There was wind, but it felt like I was in a furnace. I wanted to go to the Pecan Street Festival, but it was so damn hot out, I didn't want to walk around in the heat at all...

1 Comments:

Blogger lys said...

Last year, we went to a friend's wedding in Las Vegas in August. It was 115 degrees. It was a dry heat. Just like my oven.

Temperatures above 80 degrees are not something I miss. :)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home