Sunday, July 10, 2005

Whipped by chains

On Friday, I managed to wrap a necklace around the polishing buff at work. Fuck, I was on the last step, about 5 minutes from being completely finished with this piece...and mother fucker...the chain got caught and spun around the buff...loudly clunking against the metal hood with every rotation until I turned it off.

Well, needless to say, I ruined the chain, will have to re-do the project over...but at least the diamonds in the piece did not break! Phew!

But I did get some battle scars from the incident.


That's my left thumb, 2 clear wounds, 2 others that don't show up in the picture


And that's a blood blister on my right thumb. Apparently, the chain had whipped me on my right thumbnail as well. But hey, at least I still have all my fingers...could have been worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home