Friday, July 15, 2005

Mother fucking irresponsible people who don't take responsibility for their own actions

So this evening I got rear-ended by a car. I am thankful that I'm okay, and that my car is not severely damaged...but..well, here's the story (as I've posted on Craigslist and a website I just created...

Hit and Run accident 183 and Lake Creek Parkway

Accident date: July 15, 2005 - Friday
Accident time: 9:25pm - 9:30 pm
Location: 183 northbound feeder at Lake Creek Parkway, right turnoff onto Lake Creek Parkway

I was hit by a late model dark grey Honda Accord or Civic. I was on the 183 northbound feeder at the Lake Creek Parkway intersection, turning right. I was the first car at the turning area (Lake Creek had a green, so I was stopped to wait for the cars go by). My car (dark blue 2002 Volvo S40 sedan) was rear-ended right there in the turning lane, in front of the Exxon station. I got out of my car, the guy who rear ended me got out (blocking traffic), we looked, and I saw that there were cars behind him..so I asked him courteously to pull into the Exxon so we could settle the issue. Now I know in retrospect, my mistake was putting faith in humankind and trusting that the guy would pull over. But he just took off!!! Yes, he just took off.

DETAILS:
Dark grey Honda Accord or Civic, late (recent, within a few years) model
Hispanic male
about 40-45 years old
5'5" to 5'7"
about 190-200+ pounds (obese)
mustache
Dark brown eyes
Black hair, kind of messy hair
2 other occupants in vehicle were hispanic. One was a lady.

The car looked very similar (in likeness and color, especially color), to this one:



The worst part...after he hit me, he was laughing about it. Sorry, not a laughing matter.

Please, if anyone saw this accident or has any information about this car...please, please email me. Thank you very much.

Contact: austin_accident@yahoo.com

================================================

I got the kicker in the nuts hard (if I had them) when I pulled into the Exxon..realized that the motherfucker was driving off. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I was already in shock and semi-panic. That soon turned into panic. Not knowing what to do, the 'what-if's' going through my head. I called my boyfriend (who was a bit ahead of me on his way home, we'd just gotten back from eating sushi in town with our friends), paniced voiced, shaken, and he said he'd turn around and meet me at the Exxon. My natural reaction to the whole incident was to start freaking out and start crying. I sat their on the curb of the Exxon by my car, sobbing, freaked out, paniced, enraged like hell. A nice off duty fireman came to talk to me and console me a bit. I just really needed some time to calm down. I was fucking pissed. I mean...you put faith in people, you trust them. Well, fuck. So much for being a trusting, nice person. That fucker.

Sean came and consoled me, listened to me yell, curse my head off, and helped calm me down.

That happened about 2 hours ago. I'm still pissed, but have calmed down. I'm going to post a sign this weekend at that intersection. There's no major damage to my car..just some scratches. I'll have to check it out closer in the morning. And Sean had to 'pop' one side of my bumper back in place. But really, it's the principal of the situation. I mean..take responsibility for your own actions, motherfucker! It's not my fault that you don't know how to break, or even yet, apparently, don't know how to drive!!!! Argh!!!!

I hope the motherfucker drives by the sign and is like..oh..that's me...shithead. Yeah, I'm not letting you go that easily motherfucker! shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger lys said...

Shit, girl! That sucks ass. I'm glad you're ok, though.

I got rear-ended pretty hard a few years ago by an assmunch on a cell phone. He then proceeded to yell at me about how much it was going to cost him to fix his precious Jag. If he were that worried about it, he would have driven more carefully wouldn't he?

I was pretty much freaking out, too, but a city worker who witnessed the accident called the police. I didn't think it was too bad a hit at first, but the cop who did the police report saw that the pigfucker's license plate numbers were now embedded on my bumper, and said you have to get hit pretty hard for that to happen. Not to mention that my trunk was pried half open. From what I remember, it ended up being about $6k in repairs since the trunk had been rammed in.

At least this asshole had the decency to give me his insurance information. But only because he was a self-important asshole in a Jag who thought maybe he could blame me for the accident that his inattentiveness caused. The witness's story jived with mine. Ended up that Jagfucker got a ticket and I got sympathy from the cop.

Anyway, I hope the big fist of karma comes back to ream this guy in the ass in a horrendously painful, but well-deserved, way.

11:20 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

Damn these idiot fuckers!!!

Yeah, I vote for karma.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home