Sunday, July 17, 2005

6 more days till Argentina!!!

My trip's coming up so fast. It was so far away..and now..it's right around the corner. I spent all of yesterday running around town, buying gear and last minute goodies for the trip.

I ended up doing loads and loads of laundry today. It had been a while. And I didn't want to leave the house in shambles ;) I also tried packing all of my things into my backpack, which is 25 L smaller than my old one. Luckily, everything fit in there. It's good to be small -- smaller clothes take up less room!

But until Saturday, I have a million things to take care of. I'll just knock them off my list, one by one...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristjan Hans said...

Have a safe trip.. Argentina must be lovely.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Have a good, safe trip. I can't wait to see pictures upon your return!

7:41 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Thanks, kristjan, dixie!!! :D

3 more days!!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home