Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bud-Wei-Ser

On my way to work this morning, I filled up my gas tank at the local Diamond Shamrock. After I was done pumping my gas, I was getting into my car, when one of the Budweiser guys unloading the truck says, "Hi, how are you?"
I say, "Good, thanks."
Then he says, "Hey, do you have a dude or something?".
I say, "Yes"
"Aw, you have a dude???"
"Yes"
"Well, I just think you're cute as hell"
"I'll take that as a complement"
"Have a good day"
"You, too, bye"

A fairly entertaining start to the day. I think it was hilarious. I was picked up by a Budweiser guy. LOL!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I'm reading your blog for 2 months now and well your blog is quite dull ...

Why don't you try to spice up your stories ?

I don't think your life is boring (?) .

Hope better stories are coming !

Andy

ps : the budweiser story was funny .

8:44 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Hi Andy, thanks for the comment. I was never meant to be a writer, that's for sure! :p

Life's not boring, I just do things that probably don't interest many people, and I do them often -- hiking, climbing, wakeboarding. Not too many 'out of the ordinary' things happen day to day (work gets in the way of that, ya know).

But, I'll be going to Argentina in about 3 weeks...how's that for spicey! ;)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marisa ,

Ok not for the writer stuff .

I wait for the argentina stuff .

Good trip .

Andy

ps : and yes , I know sum up your work can be dull too (arf!)

5:58 PM  
Blogger marisa said...

Of course the Argentina trip will be on a different blog:

Argentina Blog

Soon enough...3 more weeks to go!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home