Thursday, March 31, 2005

So annoyed...

So yesterday, I took my car in to get an adjustment for the hail damage. They gave me an estimate of about $2500 in damage. Now what sucks, is that they aren't going to cover my windshield because it was damaged by rocks..yes..rocks that were on the roof of the building at my work, which were violently thrown around by the hail storm!!! Fuckers. Insurance fuckers. Ugh.

Tomorrow, I have to call for an appointment with the fixer upper guys and try to get a rental car. All this sucks. It's so annoying. Hopefully I'll get in early Saturday, so I can do some crazy long ass hike and have a full day.

Damn. Ugh. Fucking hail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Generz said...

Dang man, that is BS about the windshield.

If I were you, I'd get the insurance to pay me for a taillight replacement, then put that $ towards a new windshield and not replace the taillight for a while (if ever)

Good luck!

6:10 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

Yeah, it sucks!!! But the place I'm going through has all the info on all the damages, so they're going to replace the taillight. I'll wait on the windshield for a little bit...grrrr!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home