Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fucking bloody HAIL!!!

So yesterday after work, Sean picked me up so that we could go to the South Rock Gym. I left my car at work for the evening. Little did I know that hail went through the area. So after climbing, we go and pick up my car. The roads are a mess, with tree leaves all over the place, so you know there was some crazy storm that had happened..it had cleared up when we got there.

I completely forgot about the hail (I couldn't check out my car at night), until I read the local news. And so I went to look at my car about 15 minutes ago..and fucking hell...I've got hail damage. Now it's not *too, too* bad..I mean, at least my car doesn't look like a golf ball..like a car we had seen earlier today. But there are pretty obvious dents. Fuck. I filed a claim with my insurance company this evening, and I've got an appointment on Wed eve for them to check it out. Damn damn damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home