Monday, March 28, 2005

Fucking Bloody HAIL, part II

Well, today I finally saw my car in daylight, and realized that the hail damage is even worse that I originally saw...



A few visible hail damage spots...camera can't catch them all! Posted by Hello


Besides the dents all over the car...the windshield has a big crack in it, and a few smaller chips. Also, and a bad one...my tail light is busted. A huge crack across it. That's like a $300+ part, I believe...ouch!!!



A few more hail spots...there's a lot more than that, though Posted by Hello


So Wednesday after work, I have to take my car in to have an adjustor look at it. Boy, I bet they love us right now!!! But like I said before, I guess it *could have been worse*...still, pretty shitty though.



My poor tail light :( Posted by Hello


I'm really worried at how much (if there is one, and I bet there is) the deductible is. Like if it's $500..I mean shit, I don't have that kind of money to spend...but damn..windshield, lights...fuck!!!



Close up of the crack in my windshield Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Generz said...

Dang man, I heard about that hail... that sux. I moved from Austin in Jan to L.A, and I miss it, but I certainly don't miss the random acts of hail!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home