Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fresh Ink!

So I went to the Star of Texas Tattoo Art Revival convention today. I decided, kind of on a whim but sort of planning it out, to get a tattoo based on the "prajam yam" Thai drawing/stamp design. I've been wanting to get another tat for years, just done it..til today!

Ben from Capital Tattoos in Charlottesville, VA was my tattoo artist.

I was getting so nervous walking into the convention. Hands started to tingle, heart raced a bit. Just anticipation. We walked over to Ben's booth, were going to walk on, then I just decided to be his first victim of the day, since I knew that I would get more nervous the longer I waited.

The first few minutes into it, I had to have Ben stop, because I was getting lightheaded, my hands were tingling a lot, and I was sweating like crazy. Got all worked up. Sean went to get me a cup of water, Ben gave me a glucose tablet, and then we started back again till it was done. It wasn't that long, about 20 or 30 minutes to finish it. And damn, it is sweet!

I had an endorphin buzz for a few hours, it was so nice.


tat Posted by Hello

tat2 Posted by Hello

tat3 Posted by Hello

tat4 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home