Friday, March 19, 2004

Well, luckily enough, this week has been quiet, since there are only 2 of us here at work. Yesterday was a tad busy. Hopefully today will be dead as well.

I've been keeping up with tribe.net and orkut.com, and have to say I'm a tribe and orkut addict. It gives me something to do..and now I'm hooked! :)

My ears (stretching) have been bothering me a bit. My right one started to hurt a few days ago. What doesn't help is the fact that I have to be on the phones all day, so I probably introduced all sorts of bacteria into the holes. So for the past couple days, I put a bandaid over my piercings. It still hurts when I'm on the phone, but at least its not direct contact with the dirty, nasty old phone!

Heal, baby heal. I bought some acrylic plugs and 12 and 10 ga pincers online. They should be somewhere in the mail..can't wait to get em! I think I could probably go ahead and stick the 12 ga ones in.

With this spring break time, I've been making some rings for production. It's going well so far..we'll see how the settings turn out! I've also been trying to keep in touch with the Church of Craft group and the Austin Glitterati group. So much going on for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home