Thursday, March 04, 2004

I fucking hate impatient people, I fucking hate work, it sucks shit!

Yes, yes, another bad day at work. I can't believe how horrible this week has been. I feel like my blog is turning into my "I hate my job blog". Well, I'll just keep the work shit brief--die bitch die...that's all I have to say! Same bitch, different day. Well, I've already done a flight of stairs today, and stabbed my notebook pretty damn hard. I'm fucking pissed. This fucking sucks.

Soooo...anyways! Last night I had class. Stonesetting is well...a bit dry for me. Casting was fun. I casted my buildup wax projects - 2 Maori bone carving designs and 2 Japanese crest designs. They turned out pretty well. When I casted my first flask, a hot piece of metal flew out of the centrifuge. It was a small piece, but pretty crazy to see glowing molten metal flying at you! Well, the knob you turn got stuck because a piece of metal and junk was lodged in it. Martha had to try to creatively clean it out...so when I did my second casting...after firing it up, I had to turn the centrifuge, and Martha had to unlock it for me to let it spin. I like casting :) If only I could replace it with my real job!!! Well, that'll be the day!

Still lusting to go to South America...just saving up for it, and trying not to quit until I have enough money!!! *sigh* that will be the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home