Friday, February 13, 2004

Whoa, it's cold today. This morning around 8-9, it started sleeting, well, little ice pellets were falling from the sky. They say it might snow tonight to tomorrow morning. Snow was already reported in Leander...that'll make for an interesting drive home today! :P

Well, on Wed night, I had my classes. I made my first tree in Casting. I got pistacchio shells to cast, and built a tree out of it. I invested it, so that I can cast it on Monday. Hope it turns out okay! I've also got some potpourri items I wanted to cast as well.

I went to AMC yesterday, and spent a little fortune on some casting grain. My pistacchio shell tree is going to take about 6.4 ounces of silver, so I had to buy some supplies. Gotta put in an order with Rio Grande so I can save some money!

I don't know if I'll have class tomorrow because of the weather, though. I'll just see how it goes. But I wouldn't mind it snowing, so I can play in it! =) Snow snow snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home