Thursday, February 19, 2004

Lately, I've been having travelling dreams. A few nights ago, I dreamt that Sean and I was in Peru, around Macchu Picchu. There were steps and green mountains everywhere. It was extremely magical...then I had to wake up for work! Doh!

Last night, I had a dream I was in Ecuador. It was very bizarre. I was in a little cafe late at night. There was an area of the store where you could exchange money. The money was more like 8"x11" papers with print on it. I was thinking..that can't be the money! But it was an honor system..you exchange the money yourself. Anyways, I bought a strawberry shortcake (like the ones I used to make at Jason's Deli) from the cafe. Somehow in my dream, I ended up in Houston visiting my brother because he got a new 3 bed, 2 bath apartment. Very bizarre. How do I go from Ecuador to Houston??

So I found out yesterday, that if I transfer pretty much all of my Amex points over to Continental, I can get a free flight to Quito..Woohoo! So things are looking very hopeful :) Well, I have to check it out some more, to see if there is a max amount of points I can transfer and stuff. Gotta figure out when school starts as well. If I do end up doing this trip, I think I will do it on my own. So far, I've gotten great advice from the Bootsnall boards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home