Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It's hump day!!! well, at noon, at least half the work week will be over with =)

Well, life has been pretty boring lately..same ole, same ole...day to day, just trudging through...Work is the same. It's boring. But what can I do? At least I've been in a bit better of a mood lately, because I am optimisstic of what the future may hold for me! Doing a lot of research and planning lately.

Other that, well, I like school. I'm pretty sure I've said that before anyways. On Monday, Martha did a demo on the "build up wax" technique. I brought some design/illustration books with me so that I can start on that tonight. As for stonesetting, we had another demo for the 6 prong crown setting - it took the whole class...

I'm so tired right now...I wish I could crawl back in bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home