Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well, this is my first post! New to the blogging thing, but I thought I would give it a try. :)

So where should I start...well, I've come to a decision as of yesterday...that I'm seriously thinking of quitting my job in July, take a few weeks off to a month off, and travel - where, I don't know - and then go back to school during the day. I've been trying to think of places that I could go - from mid July to mid August, that I could afford. Of course right now, I don't have a budget for the trip. I just feel that I rarely get the opportunity to have more than 2 weeks off at a time...so why not! Plus, when I'm old and retired, I won't be as adventurous, so I might as well do it now.

Some ideas are...Europe (Spain? Switzerland? Italy?), Peru to do the Inca Trail, Costa Rica, Canada, Alaska...just a few thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home