Thursday, January 29, 2004

I hate my fucking job. I really really hate it!!! So here we go...gripe of the day. One of my coworkers gets a "free day" to catch up on his work because he's such a slacker. I do probably about 5 times more work than he does, and I'm able to keep on top of everything just fine...yet he gets a free day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? shit, pisses me off. Oh, and this is not the first free day he's gotten. He's had other days to "catch up"..gee, more work for me.

And now I have to fucking field calls for him? Well, this is what happened...a client called for him, and he was like, I don't have an answer, I can't talk to him now. So I tell the client that he stepped away from his desk. The client gets all fucking pissed off at me, says that this is the second time that he's called for him, and he's "stepped away from his desk", and that the client has not gotten a call back from him. So of course, I get all the heat, and have to do "damage control" and say, I will let him know that this is urgent, blah blah blah. Then I get more stupid questions, which should have been for my coworker...gee..*more* work for me!!!

Grrrrrrr

It sucks so bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home